The Richest Man In Babylon is a great read for any beginner. It is a great book for a person who has no idea about investing, a person who just started to earn, or started a family. The book was written ages ago, but the wisdom it provides is very much useful even today. It’s written in old English, but if we ignore it and just focus on the main core idea about how to create your wealth, then this book is a pot of gold for any beginner investor. This book will help you create your wealth slowly and steadily. So without delay let’s start with 3 main takeaways according to me (there are many more key points other than these three).
- Keep one tenth (10%) of your total earning aside for your future.
- Keep seven tenth (70%) of your total earning aside for your living and routine expenses like food, household need or any other daily need.
- Keep two tenth (20%) of your total earning aside to repay your debt evenly between your creditors.
The Richest Man in Babylon will give a clear idea about how can you handle your money. In his book, George S. Clason has mentioned many other important points like
- where to invest your hard earn money
2. who to trust for your investment
3. who to trust before lending your money
Here I have given the shortest summary of the book “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George S. Clason. The book is worth reading, to become rich even after living by your standard. Without further delay grab the book from Amazon at the lowest price at the given link.