- Do you feel you want to achieve a lot but have no direction or idea of what to do?
- Do you often start a task/goal in the hope of being successful in it but you fail to finish it?
- Do you set a goal but you can’t be consistent with it and eventually forget about it?
- Do you feel you struggle for time to work on your goal?
If the answer for any of the questions is YES for you then you are at the correct place.
Imagine that you set a goal for yourself to get a promotion at the office in 2024. You know that to get the promotion you have to prepare yourself for some exam which your company considers as a benchmark for your knowledge to promote you.
As you are in a 9-5 job and being a parent of 2 little ones, it is hard for you to manage time for your study after work hours and household duties.
But you are determined to get the promotion in 2024, and you plan to study for 1 hour every day after your kids are asleep at night.
You make your study timetable, and proper day routine so that you can manage to spare that 1 hour after your kids are asleep.
You manage as much time as possible throughout the day to complete the endless tasks at home as well as at the office.
And slowly you are reaching your goal day by day.
With all this planning, consistency, and hard work you manage to pass the exam which is a tough nut to crack. and the rest of the others at the office failed to pass the exam.
And finally, you prove yourself at the office and you get promoted with a great salary raise and designation change.
These all can be possible for you in real life too, if you can set a clear direction for yourself for success, have a plan and consistency towards the direction, and learn time management.
These 3 are the most important factors to get success in any area of life.
But if you have 2 hrs to learn the below things then you can easily achieve your success in the desired direction.
- how to set proper direction,
- how to create a plan for that,
- how to be consistent,
- and how to manage your time in a day effectively so that you can spare time for your decided goal.
Are you ready to give those 2 hrs? If YES then read further.
The answers you are looking for for your success are in the book GOAL TO SUCCESS.
It is a small (less than 120 pages), easy-to-read, and easy-to-understand guide on goal-setting that is written in a story narration.
Because you don’t have to wait for months to complete your read on goal-setting and apply the learned knowledge to success.
Goal To Success book can help you:
- Identify your goal/direction, even if you have no idea about what should be your direction/goal.
- Help you create a plan for your goal so that you can have a proper path to walk.
- Help you with strategy and methods to reach your goal faster and achieve your success.